Monday, August 1, 2011

Lavender Winner!

The winner is Corina, from Manitoba, Canada.  Corina's blog is CW Quilts... Sometimes.  I can't ship the fresh bundles to Canada, but Corina said in her post that if she won, she would have me send it to her friend in the U.S.  Well, Corina, you are going to be a very popular friend!  Send me an email with her name and address and I'll have it on its way to her.

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted!  I've been absolutely swamped with harvesting, shipping, selling and processing our lavender.  The harvest will be totally done in a few days and I'll be blogging regularly again.  I've taken a lot of pictures of different things lately- lots to show you and share.

Congrats, Corina (and Corina's friend)!

6 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Corina!
I have a harvest of veggies and they are finally getting to the point where i should have more than I can use next week. I would love to can, but haven't done that in years.

Debbie

corina said...

Thank you so much Sue! My friend Linda will be thrilled. It is so nice to be able to give her such a lovely gift!

Barb said...

Congrats to Corina.....

Christina said...

Congratulations, Corina! What a sweet friend you are!

Graciela said...

Congratulations to Corina, and thanks for you kisses from Argentina
♥♥♥

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Sweetie...
What a wonderful give away. I missed out on it. My darn dashboard and google reader have been gone for months, so I haven't been able to get around to as many blogs as I would like.

Congratulations to Corina for the win, and I say someone in the US is going to be a very happy friend. Your bundle of lavender is positively stunning. Thank you for sharing sweet friend.

This is the Miracle Weekend makeover. I am one of the hosting sites. For every comment left, Guideposts magazine will pay a dollar, to the next cancer makeover patient. Please stop by and read the story about 9 year old Charlie, and bless me with a comment. Out goal between the 4 or 5 blogs is 5,000. I know we can do it. I would appreciate it, if you pass the word around to as many friends as possible.

Thank you sweetie for a wonderful post. I love it. Have a glorious weekend. Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry