Friday, February 27, 2009

Guest Blogger on Quilting Gallery!

Happy Friday! I'm SOOOOOO excited! Michelle at Quilting Gallery asked me to be the guest blogger today. For the month of February, she has had guest bloggers on her site every day. I've been reading along this month and I'm honored to be in the company of such wonderful, talented, creative women. Click on the link at the right to be directed to the post.

I'm in Puyalup, Washington this weekend attending the Sewing and Stitchery Expo. What fun! I'm shopping and learning and enjoying the company of others who share my love of fabric and sewing. I didn't take any pictures yesterday but I'll try to get some today and post them this evening.

I hope your day is a good one- try to find a few minutes to do something you love.

1 comments:

Donna said...

I've just browsed your blog for a bit, and I love it! I think today would probably be the day you post the first BOM block. I'll have to look again later. Your bags are great, and I'm going to have to get busy and make some. The cake decorating looks terrific!