Sunday, February 14, 2010

Girl Scouts® Flannel


 I was busy today!  I carry all of the Girl Scout and Boy Scout fabric sold by Robert Kaufman.  But I just got the collection of Girl Scouts flannels in stock!  I actually got the GS Flannel in last week, but things were too crazy for me to get them loaded onto the website before now.  The funny thing about this is that I had several people write to inquire if I had the flannel and I told them that Kaufman didn't make it.  AAHHH!!!!  I didn't realize they did!  And now I don't know who those people were who asked.  If you're one of them-- I'm sorry!  I talked with my sales rep a few weeks ago and learned that they DO, indeed, have it and I ordered the whole collection.

Kaufman did a good job of supporting this line with free patterns- for both flannel and flat cottons.  I have all of their free patterns loaded onto my website along with the fabrics .  The free Girl Scouts patterns are with the regular Girl Scouts fabric- not with the flannels.  I also have all of their free patterns for the Boy Scouts fabric loaded onto my website.

I think I need a thin mint pillow case.

6 comments:

Beeshebags said...

I love that pink and white speckled circle fabric....oh to be in a buying zone...lol I'm not supposed to buy anymore fabric until I've used some of my 'fabric collection' up....boo hoo poor me. Oh well, next year maybe. Thanks for sharing pics of it though...maybe I should start saving the pics, print them off and carry a photo album with me so I can at least look...lol Hugs Naomi

Connie said...

BEAUTIFUL FABRIC!But I have got to get some of my fabric use up, them I can get MORE! HAPPY SEWING!

Micki said...

Flannel is so soft and nice! I love the colours!
Micki

Barb said...

I love the fabrics...just stopped by to see how you are doing?

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

They are very pretty!!!

prashant said...

Thanks for sharing pics of it though...
home based data entry