Monday, March 1, 2010

Mystery Sock Knit-Along

 
Knitter's Brewing Company Social Butterfly Sock KAL.  This is a mystery sock.  What we know is that it uses beads.  You can use your stash yarn or purchase a kit from Knitters Brewing Company (see colors above).  Wendy (sock designer) is a super nice lady and she will be giving clues throughout the month on her Ravelry page.  No charge unless you want the kit.  The pattern clues are free.  There are prizes if you use her yummy hand dyed yarn and post pictures, though.
The first clue comes out tomorrow and I'm ready!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

Do you have a pattern to sell or any idead for a boy scout quilt? I bought material on my shopping retreat to Lancaster last fall

Sue said...

Hi, Kaye- I have several free patterns on the website (right at the end of the Boy Scout Fabric category). I'll send you an email.