Monday, December 12, 2011

More Great Pictures from Readers....

Janet from BC, Canada sent this photo to me.  I made it large so that you could see the pretty stitching.  Janet made this in a class at her LQS taught by Diane Stevenson.  She used metallic thread for the detail.  She calls it "Cranberry Salsa.  VERY pretty, Janet!  Janet blogs at What Comes Next.



 And we have another shower curtain!  Angela from Phoenix send me this photo.  Her blog is the Modern Diary.  This isn't a holiday project, but there was a lot of interest in the recent post with the shower curtain quilt and Angela wanted to share hers.  I'm so glad she did!  I think this idea is causing a lot of people to think of surprise places to display our quilts.  Thanks so much, Angela- the fishies are a very cute theme for your bathroom.  I hope you're enjoying your new home!

It's not too late to send me photos of your holiday quilts for an extra entry in the December giveaway!

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The metallic thread looks wonderful on that quilt and I love the fish on the shower curtain.

Andee said...

Aw thanks for blogging about my shower curtain...I can't wait to see all the great ways people hide their quilts in plain sight, lol!