Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whew! Another strip on the December Project!



Keep in mind that this is a long strip- there are 15 repeats of the basic pattern. I'm gonna be dreaming of tiny little green and purple squares tonight! The next one is more involved- I might need 2 days to get it done. Tomorrow and tomorrow night are super busy for me, too.

I put some new kits on my website, too. They were fun! I'll show you the samples one of these days. I have pillow case kits on there, too. Fun! I have too many things started right now. I just need to finish one.

I want to give a shout out to my friend, Helle, who is recovering from not one, but 2 shoulder surgeries. The worst part is that she can't sew for a while. She made the beautiful "Hanks Quilt" on the gallery on my website. Get well soon, Helle!

It's late and my pillow is calling to me. Time to dream of little green and purple squares.....

0 comments: