Monday, December 10, 2012

High Society Block of the Month

 I'm SOOOO excited about this!  I have several things planned for this blog for 2013.  I'm going to introduce them to you this month and get started in January.

The above beauty is called. "High Society".  It's an American Jane pattern designed by the very talented Sandy Klop.  Making the complete quilt requires the set of 9 patterns.  I sell the complete pattern set on my website.  Each pattern in the set contains several blocks, including at least one applique block.  The pattern also contains a complete supply list and full color patterns.  It's well written and easy to follow.  I love this designer!


I'm going to be working through this quilt with some ladies in my quilt guild this coming year and I'll post my progress, along with photos of my friends' quilts and maybe a few tips along the way.  We're going to get started in January and I'll probably start posting pictures the first block set in February.  I might even make extra blocks and turn them into other things like pillows, table runners, pot holders, etc.

Please note that the patterns will not be available here as downloads on the blog.  The pattern must be purchased as a hard copy.

Questions?  Shoot me an email.



0 comments: