Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March!

Thanks to so many who have posted and sent me email messages. The response to my guest blog post on quilting blogger has been amazing! I'm blown away by the number of quilters from all over the world who connect in this world of blogging. I will reply to everyone soon!

I just returned at midnight last night from the Sewing and Stitchery Expo in Puyallup, Washington. My head is spinning! I have so much to tell you, and lot of great pictures, too! There's way too much to post on one day- I have topics for blog posts to last me for WEEKS!

I am having guests today (I'll tell you about that, too), and I haven't even unpacked my car yet. So I'll have to keep this short.

This coming week, I'll be posting the March giveaway, my next cake, free patterns and ideas I picked up at Expo. pictures of the puppy, we'll get started on the March bag and MUCH MORE! I met some well known people at Expo, got a new "toy", and made some new friends. I can't wait to share it all with you.

Before I close, I wanted to let you know that I really will be starting a block of the month. Several of you have mentioned that you are anxious to start. Thanks for being patient with me!

Now I need to unpack the car and find my toothbrush! Have a super fantastic terrific day!

1 comments:

None None said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the pics of the puppy.