Friday, August 14, 2009

Circle of Geese


I just found a new blog and had to share it with you. I was reading Rachel's blog at 2nd Avenue Studio this morning and she posted this really cool block by Christina at Sometimes Crafter. I've always enjoyed reading Rachel's posts and now I look forward to adding Christina's to my reading list.

This photo is the July block from Christina's BOM. (It's her picture, too) Her work is very creative- fresh and contemporary with good traditional bones. And the best part is that it comes with a very well done tutorial on paper piecing. I think I'll do her BOM series- looks like it will be a great group of blocks! Christina also has some yummy-looking recipes on her blog. Take a look!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Sue I love this block! It is so unique.

Jocelyn said...

Very beautifully done. I love the block!

Sara said...

I love that block! I am definately going to head over there right now and check it out! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely block - I would love to make a quilt one day.

Sue said...

Alecia- Have you done any sewing? You are SOOO creative with your cupcakes- I'm sure you'd be just as creative with fabric!