Monday, November 29, 2010

A couple of cute ideas from blogs I enjoy.....



This is cute--- but it's cuter when you know that this is a family portrait.  Heather at Small Fry and Co made this to reflect her family.... she has a photo of mom and dad and toddler and baby and this is the snow people version of that photo.  I was thinking it would be super cute to make these people out of flannel and arrange them each year as the real family grows.  If I had any extra time, I might try this!  :-)













And Lynn at Nebraska Views made some really cute Christmas stockings--- and she has a super great tutorial on how she does it.  Check it out!








Neither of these photos are mine- they are the work of Heather and Lynn.... check out their blogs for lots of inspiration!

I have a busy day today- lots of orders to fill, errands to run, and more sewing on the Double Wedding Ring quilt!  I just thought I'd share the links to these creative bloggers.  Happy Monday to all!

1 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Sue, thanks for sharing. I am off to go visit these blogs.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com