Thursday, November 4, 2010

Slow Cooker Liners

Just a quick note...
A lot of people have been asking me about the Slow Cooker Liners.  There may be other manufacturers, but the ones I have are called "Slow Cooker Savers" by Regency Wraps, Inc of Dallas, Texas.  My friend got them for me from Kitchen Kaboodle in Portland and readers have told me that they are available at WallMart and Statler's.  I think they're pretty widely available- if you look around, you'll probably find them at many other stores.

4 comments:

Marilyn W said...

Hey, At Walmart, they are in the same section as the Turkey baking bags. Really awesome product.

Gene Black said...

Thanks, and thanks to Marilyn for the clue as to where I should look in WalMart!

krisgray said...

I think mine are by Reynolds - found them with the foil, plastic wrap, etc. They are great!

Barbara said...

Are these the plastic ones? I stopped using them because I was very concerned about PCB's in my food, especially after sitting and heating all day. They are very convenient, but I'm not sure they're safe.