Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Winner is ANGIE!

Congrats to ANGIE STEELE, who is the winner of the Wave Edge Ruler and pattern. I had a lot of names for this drawing, so I numbered them (listed on a piece of paper).... a total of 55 entries. My DH was taking a shower this morning and I hollered in to him to pick a number from 1 to 55. Not having a clue why, he hollered out, "45". I counted down the page.... and Angie had that number. See how sophisticated my system is? I do it a different way every month- but it really is random.

Angie is a new reader of my blog and a relatively new quilter, too. I am thrilled that she won. Angie- send me a private email to sue@alderwoodquilts.com with your mailing address so I can send it to you.

1 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! Thank you Sue!! How exciting!! I'm e-mailing you now.

Tell your DH Thanks! :0)