Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Baby!

I'm overjoyed to share my good news with you!  One June 7, our family welcomed it's newest member, Madison Marie. 

                                 After




             Before


Steve and Emily, our youngest son and his wonderful wife, made us grandparents for the first time this week when they brought Madison Marie into the world.  Words can't express my joy!  One look at this precious face and I was in love.  Both Maddy and her mom are doing well.

What is that I hear you asking?  Why haven't you seen any baby quilts or knits?  Just be patient......

7 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations! Being a first time grandparent is so fun, I am loving it.

Debbie

Debbie said...

Beautiful little girl. Congratulations, Grandma Sue! Welcome to the club.

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congratulations on becoming a grandma! She is beautiful!

Needled Mom said...

Oh yeah. Congratulations to all. It is the best part of life!

SpartanBabe said...

Sue! Congrats to you and Wayne!!! Hope everything else is good - the lavender is gonna be crazy this year!!!

KCina said...

Congrats!!!!

Judy S. said...

Great photos, Sue. Congrats! She's a real cutie.