Sunday, June 2, 2013

Skinny Bolt Sale


WOW!  I can't believe it's been over 3 months since I'm blogged!  I've missed being involved with the blogging community and I'm going to start posting regularly again. 

I thought I'd start with a sale in the shop.  I pulled bolts with 3 yards or less remaining and marked them all down to $7.95 per yard.  That makes some of them a good price, and some of them a SUPER GREAT price.  I didn't hold back.  The skinny bolts include top quality batiks, Maywood Flannels, and much more.

The Skinny Bolt Sale runs through June 31, but shop now for the best selection.  As other bolts go to less than 3 yards, I'll add them, so selection will vary throughout the month.  Go to Alderwood Quilts to start shopping!

 That's it for today, but I'll be back.  Tomorrow I'll post a new blog giveaway.


0 comments: